1. Realize Everyone Has Fears: Successful people have worries and fears but they push themselves through them and take action regardless of their fears….that’s what makes them successful.
2. Watch What You Tell Yourself and Others about Your Fears: The words you tell yourself in your head and the words you share with others have a powerful affect on your ability to conquer or be conquered by your fears
3. Ask Yourself “What is the Worst thing that Could Happen?
4. The More Often You Push Yourself and Force Yourself to Face Your Fears the Easier It Gets---Good Examples: Meeting New People, Public Speaking, Taking Tests, Trying New Projects, Doing Something You Were Scared to Do, Job Interviews.
5. “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”: Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Ask Others How they Conquered That Same Fear
7. Use Positive Affirmations: I Can Do This!
8. Visualize Yourself Doing It Successfully and Practice this in Your Mind
9. Failures are Good: the most successful people had many failures. It’s people who don’t try that really fail. Success takes many attempts. We learn from our mistakes.
10. Call onto God, the Universe, a Higher Power and Read Inspirational Books on Conquering Challenges. Tell yourself, “I am not going to dwell on the past or worry about the future. I’m giving it to my Higher Power or to God or that life will work out”